Thanks to Joel Garver for this fun little meme:
The Two-Word Meme
Answers are limited to two words per question.
1. Where is your cell phone? Right here.
2. Where is your significant other? At work.
3. Your hair? Highlighted brown.
4. Your mother? With Dad.
5. Your father? Doing puzzles.
6. Your favorite thing? Chips, salsa.
7. Your dream last night? Can't remember.
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke.
9. Your dream/goal? Published writing.
10. The room you're in? Green Room.
11. Your hobby? Blogging, reading.
12. Your fear? Looking stupid.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? With family.
14. Where were you last night? Band concert.
15. What you're not? Organized; mean.
16. Muffins? Blueberry crumble.
17. One of your wish list items? Basketball goal.
18. Where you grew up? Philadelphia, PA
19. The last thing you did? Drove kids.
20. What are you wearing? Capris, t-shirt.
21. Your TV? Always on.
22. Your pets? Hermit crabs.
23. Your computer? Dell something.
24. Your life? Ridiculously happy.
25. Your mood? Generally cheerful.
26. Missing someone? Friend Suzanne.
27. Your car? Dodge Caravan.
28. Something you're not wearing? Real Crocs.
29. Favorite store? Any bookstore.
30. Your summer? Can't wait.
31. Like someone? My peeps.
32. Your favorite color? Any green.
33. When is the last time you laughed? Hour ago.
34. Last time you cried? Probably yesterday.
Pick it up, Green Room readers. Leave your 2-word meme in my comments, or link to your blog.