Time to get shopping, people. My birthday is June 2, and if there's one thing I have learned in my short time on earth, it's that you're never to old to love getting presents. Here's my birthday wish list:
1. Stephen King's Under the Dome.
2. Bruce Cockburn's You've Never Seen Everything CD.
3. One of those apple corer-slicer thingies.
4. Two silpat sheets.
5. A digital camera. This wish-list item is actually for the benefit of my Green Room readers, so that I will be able to offer enhanced blog-reading enjoyment through pixels.
6. A covered casserole dish.
7. World peace.
8. Donations to any of the following organizations:
9. Comments on my blog posts. I know this is hard to wrap, but it still counts, because it feels the same as getting a present. It feels like love.